Design and Construction
The construction of a plant for the disposal and treatment of wastewater is a sequence of delicate operations that require in-depth knowledge of the techniques to be adopted in the various processes and the complex regulations that must be observed.
In practice we proceed through these phases:
- Identifying the customer’s needs
- Choosing the process technologies and developing the project
- Preparing the electrical diagrams for the control panel
- Carrying out analysis for drafting operating logic
- Analysing and developing the supervision and data collection software
Once the engineering design of the plant has been finalized, the construction phase begins, taking the necessary steps to solve any problems that may arise during the implementation of the project.